Ram just released its new 1500 Limited Longhorn 10th Anniversary Edition pickup truck. Ram says it celebrates ‘luxury’. And in the recent pool of updates to the trims in many pickups in the market, Ram adds one. So here is what you want to know about the ‘upscale pickup trucks’. That will do more family time than being just a workhorse.
“The new 2021 Ram 1500 Limited Longhorn 10th Anniversary Edition is a tip of the Stetson to 10 years as a stand-alone brand building the best trucks, featuring the ultimate combination of capability, luxury, and refinement… ...Truck buyers in this rarified air expect to see and feel the highest quality materials, and the Limited Longhorn 10th Anniversary Edition is another example of how we deliver the most luxurious pickups in the industry.” -Mike Koval Jr., Head of Ram Brand
Swathed in upmarket materials, the Limited Longhorn 10th Anniversary Edition carries unique things such as the antique pocket watch, hand-tooled leather cowboy boots, or a horseman. Other materials include the wood, metal, and leather elements that combine to deliver a level of luxury only seen in a Ram truck. And it makes it a rather comfortable buy if luxury is the key.
Rest details include:
- Leather-wrapped dashboard
- New suede door bolsters l
- Leather bolster seat inserts with a Laser Filigree detail highlight
- Mountain Brown interior color with hammered metal aluminum liquid graphite accents
- 10th Anniversary Edition cluster graphic and badge
- Gloss Black shifter center cap with silver on stripe
- Metal pedal kit and a brushed-zinc antique badge
Ram 1500 Limited Longhorn models would specifically have a chrome-slat grille and header surrounding which would distinguish it from the usual 1500 trims.
Other details include:
- LED lamps with an adaptive Front-lighting System
- Chrome bumpers
- Tow hooks
- Side steps come standard and powered comes optional
- Limited Longhorn 10th Anniversary Edition tailgate badge
- Multi-function tailgate
- New 20-inch wheels are offered with a variety of finishes
This 1500 special edition is available with a 5.7-liter HEMI V-8 and a 3.0-liter EcoDiesel engine. A Crew Cab body configuration is standard with a 5-ft.-7-in. or 6-ft.-4-in. bed length available. The price starts at $56,870 and a $1,695 destination. The new 2021 Ram 1500 Limited Longhorn 10th Anniversary Edition models are already available for sale now.