2021 Nissan Maxima Highlights:
- Read what's new in the Maxima for 2021 | 2021 Nissan Maxima In-depth Review.
- Nissan Maxima is an all-out looker | Picture Gallery
- One of the safest sports midsize sedans in the market. | Safety
The Maxima has been up with the other two Japanese manufacturers fiercely and in the process has already done 40 years to its name! Calling for the 40th-anniversary celebration, Nissan has revealed a special edition on its 2021 model and it will be limited of course! The special version will base itself upon the Platinum Grade model which will additionally include:
- Two-tone Ruby Slate Gray Pearl exterior color with black roof
- 19-inch gloss black aluminum-alloy wheels
- Black exterior trims and badges with 40th Anniversary badge
- Black exhaust tips
- Red semi-aniline leather-appointed seating with 40th Anniversary embossing
- Red contrast interior stitching
- Satin Dark Chrome interior faceted inserts
- White speedometer and tachometer faces
- Heated rear seats
Know more about the Nissan Maxima:
- How smooth is the ownership experience of the Nissan Maxima?
- What makes the Nissan Maxima one of the safest sport sedans in the market?
- Here are some churro sweet deals on used Nissan Maximas.
The 2021 Nissan Maxima will be offered in SV, SR and Platinum trims with a 300-horsepower 3.5-liter DOHC 24-valve V6 engine and an Xtronic transmission. However, in addition to the tastily powered engine, the 2021 Nissan Maxima 40th-Anniversary Edition has diamond-quilted Ascot leather seats, Satin Birdseye Maple wood inserts, and an 11-speaker Bose Audio system.
The current-generation Maxima debuted sporting the V-Motion front end and floating roof design. A minor facelift followed in 2019 with enhancements to its safety, security, and connectivity technology. With accolades of its safety and reliability from the world over, the “4-door performance sedan” has a lot of feathers to its hat. It gets you covered all the way with such a solid backing.
Well, it's not only the scattered 40th-anniversary badges that sing the fables of the Maxima's starry run of 40 long years. Get inside the sedan and you'll be greeted with a red semi-aniline leather interior. The quilted semi-aniline leather-appointed seats, look glorious in that dark red shade, while the 40th-anniversary debossing just makes your mind picturize the Maximas of previous generations, that you've seen while growing up.
Apart from this, the heated rear seats, red contrast stitching, and white speedometer and tachometer simply enhance the premium vibe of this limited-run model.
Maxima has remained a mainstay as a name and being true to its heritage as a performance sedan and brand flagship. With hardcore enthusiasts and loyal customers backing its name up. The addition of the special 40th Anniversary Edition, Maxima adds to its long history once again. And would mark another milestone in its name.
The prices for the 2021 Nissan Maxima 40th-anniversary edition and specifications for the same would be released by the end of 2020 and you’d be first updated by the CarIndigo. Always getting you the latest news on the US car market.
- Nissan Maxima vs. Nissan Altima - which sedan is a better-rounded package?
- All you need to know about Nissan's Zero Gravity Seats.