2021 Ford Ranger Highlights:
- Prices starting from $26,810 | Pricing and Deals
- Carries the same exterior as the 2020 model | Picture Gallery
- One of the fastest sprinters in its segment | 0-60
The new-age customers are doing a lot to make their cars look good as they roll off with new ones from dealerships. And this feedback to manufacturers is really important so they can bag in even the last of the sales of their products.
For example, 75 percent of Ford Ranger customers consider adding appearance packages to their new trucks. And to this amazing opportunity, Ford is offering customers of the entry-level Ranger pickup, a new fresh package to work with their desires.
Know more about the Ford Ranger:
- Can we expect the Ranger Raptor to debut in 2021?
- How well of a tower is the Ford Ranger?
- Everything you need to know about the 2021 Ford Ranger STX Special Edition Package.
There’s now a new choice on the 2021 Ford Ranger with the available STX Special Edition Package, bringing more style and technology to the XL models. This would be a hassle-free experience for customers because they won’t be needing to source the parts from third parties. Ford recently announced a new Tremor off-road package for the Ranger that makes it the most off-road friendly vehicle to ever come out of a Ford factory.
“Ranger customers are asking for new options to help make their trucks their own and we hear them… ...STX Special Edition hits a really compelling and affordable sweet spot for a lot of Ranger buyers looking for just the right combination of tech and style.” -Chad Callander, Ranger marketing manager
The New Ranger STX Special Edition features the following upgrades on the usual entry-level Ranger:
- Unique 18-inch black-painted wheels with machined-finished edges
- 8-inch center touch screen
- SYNC® 3 with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto
- Dual-zone climate control
- Silver-painted interior accents
- Privacy glass with rear defrost
All this comes as a combined package and would just cost $995 which is an astonishing value for so many upgrades.
The manufacturers are going sharper and better with accessories, at the end of the day that’s what sells their vehicle for them. The STX Special Edition is an enhancement to the available “STX Appearance Package” with a starting MSRP of $28,045. It is very impressively priced for what you get. It is available on high XL trim level SuperCab or SuperCrew configurations and 4x2 or 4x4 drive and can be bundled with FX2 or FX4 Off-Road Package. This adds even more to the recently upgraded trims on the Ranger.
“STX has been a strong seller on the base Ranger, but we’ve heard from some customers who want even more style and more tech in their XL trucks… ...STX Special Edition now gives those customers that added style with the added benefits of having a touchscreen with SYNC 3 – at an affordable cost.” -Chad Callander, Ranger marketing manager
Ford Ranger is already available with STX Appearance Package, Black Package, Chrome Appearance Package, and Sport Appearance Package. The STX Special Edition package would just spoil you more for the choices. And CarIndigo also got you the recent off-road “Tremor” package on the Ranger. That just places it at a very sweet spot below the Ford F-150 series.
And by the way, all the packages from Ford keeps the warranty intact! How’s that for VFM!?
- Here are some sweet as hell deals on used Ford Rangers.
- Thinking of buying a new Ford Ranger? Here is a guide to help you out.